Saturday, September 15, 2012

Profile --- In Love With Surrealism: Swarnendu Ghosh

"Profile"

-In Love With Surrealism- Swarnendu Ghosh

Born in Berhampore, (district Murshidabad, West Bengal-India), Swarnendu Ghosh AFIAP, FFIP, is associated with a well known IT services company as a software engineer. Swarnendu is a human being with an inventive taste. He keeps himself busy in giving shape to his imaginations through his camera and editing tools during the moments of leisure. He captures the subjects through the lens and then treats them with his mind's eye, compassion, love and sentiments. He is currently working on dark-surreal photography which is a combination of Dark Art and Surrealism.

He has got numerous acceptances and awards in photography competitions worldwide. His recent achievement is U.P State Lalit Kala Academy Award.

He is currently residing in Kolkata – the city of joy. His wife, Rudrita is also a passionate photo-artist.

Beside photography, Swarnendu takes interest in listening to music and doing painting. He loves folk music of countries around the world. This music inspires him to paint and to make surreal images.

According to Swarnendu, “Poets express their views through poetry and so writers through their writings. I love to express my philosophy towards life through art-photography. For me, photography is not only a medium to capture a moment of life but also a very strong medium to express my inner mind.”

--Dr. Pankaj Sharma














15 comments:

  1. Excellent creativity indeed. Thanks for the visual treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great creative images nicely presented.
    Mr.Chandan D.N.Gaonkar(LIIPC)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent surrealism images by Swarnendu.Kindly convey my congrats to him

    Prof. Shivji

    Godavari Vallabh Niwas
    Makarana Mohalla,
    Jodhpur - 342002
    Rajasthan
    INDIA
    Tel. 91-291-2641577
    Mobile No : 09166211205

    ReplyDelete
  4. all pictures are Beautiful.

    Thanks!

    Nitin Sharma-Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent creativity! Lovely b&w images! Thanks for sharing...!

    ReplyDelete
  6. His work is wonderful.

    Anjini Praksh Laitu (Dubai)
    (Through facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Pankaj

    I must tell you that I find the young mr. Ghosh, very interesting and unusually talented.

    Thanks for showing this to me.

    best regards

    William Gaarde-Nissen (Denmark)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really I liked Mr.Swarnendu's Photography.

    Shekhar Roy,
    Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW TRUE!Shree Swarnendu Ghosh AFIAP, FFIP: “Poets express their views through poetry and so writers through their writings. I love to express my philosophy towards life through art-photography. For me, (MONOCHROME) photography is not only a medium to capture a moment of life but also a very strong medium to express my inner mind.”

    K.G.Maheshwari-Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice to go through the wonderful world of swarnendu. well done!!
    -akanksha tiwari-lucknow-

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply amazing.
    Rahul Vaish
    Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  12. A different type of art form,It just come to my knowledge today when I saw your Pics Swarnendu.
    All your photos are marvelous,Just keep It up my dear friend
    And Thanks for sharing,Pankaj Ji

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm overwhelmed to watch such fantastic examples of photography. Just wonderful !!! Keep it up.
    Dear Dr. Sharma: Please keep sharing such links on facebook.
    Thanks..
    Stuti Singh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful , I am really Amazed !

    ReplyDelete