Saturday, July 27, 2013

-Dashboard- “Busy Alone”

-Dashboard-
"Busy Alone"
Friends,

This time I am before you with a photograph, titled, “Busy Alone”. I clicked this image in a beautiful village of Uttarakhand, Sui, in December-2012. This village is situated near Lohaghat of District Champawat (Uttarakhand-India) and is surrounded by natural beauty from all around.  Tall trees of cedar and green hilly slopes add to the beauty of this place. I was in this village with some of my friends. Having a desire to document the living style of the local people, I had a stroll over there. Few pretty children of the village had also joined me in my mission. While walking in a street, I suddenly looked at a house where a lady was weaving a woolen cloth. I was very much impressed with the exclusive structure of the house. The calm lady, busy in her work in the serene ambiance of the house, seemed to be in meditation stage. The overall atmosphere of the place took me far away from the hectic life of the cities for a while. I took a few photographs and this is one of them. This photograph takes me back to that village even today whenever it comes in front of my eyes.
I used a Nikon D 90 camera with a Nikon 18-105 mm lens. The aperture of camera was f-10 and the speed of camera’s shutter was 1/1250 Sec. The ISO was set at 200.

--Dr. Pankaj Sharma



6 comments:

  1. Very Nice! Thanks for sharing!

    Regards,
    Sateja Rajwade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photograph, well composed and exposed sir ji.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great...! Thanks for sharing..!

    Regards..

    Anagha Sangelkar
    Palghar-Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shot,Pankaj Ji
    Thank for sharing .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Image... :-)
    Chandan D.N. Gaonkar
    Goa

    ReplyDelete