Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Dashboard" - Heavenly View

"Dashboard"

Heavenly View

Friends,

This time I am before you with a photograph, titled “Heavenly View”. The image was clicked during the winters of year-2010. I was on a trip to Gwaldam, a famous place of Garhwal (Uttarakhand, India). On one fine morning when I was strolling at a place situated at the outskirts of Gwaldam, I noticed a gorgeous sight. The blue ranges of the hills and two trees on the right side fascinated me deeply. I focused at the sight and all of a sudden a bird came into the vision and fulfilled the frame. I, without wasting time, pressed the button of my camera. This resulted into a memorable photograph which is before you.
In fact the presence of birds into a landscape is a mix of luck, patience and our attentiveness. Flying birds often add appeal to landscapes.

I used a Nikon D-90 camera and a Nikon 18-105 mm lens. The exposure was: Shutter Speed- 1/4000 sec. and Aperture- F 8.

I wish all the readers of

"Abhivyakti: Expression through Photography"

a

Happy New Year.

--Dr. Pankaj Sharma

No comments:

Post a Comment