Sometimes a small experiment can result into fantastic image. This time I want to share such image which is based purely on imagination. Here are the steps which resulted into this picture
1. I took a miniature plane and fixed it on a thin wooden stick with adhesive.
2. I have a table with such sun mica layer that has uneven patterns (green in colour). These patterns give impact of the land as visible from a plane. I requested one of my friends to hold the stick with plane against the texture of table by maintaining a certain distance from background.
3. Subsequently I rested my camera on tripod and focused at plane with a wide aperture. I preferred wide aperture in order to get a slightly blurred background
4. The source of light was a window of my room.
5. I clicked a series of photographs and the present one was chosen for final strokes.
6. The photograph was opened in Photoshop. Firstly I removed the wooden stick by using Clone Stamp Tool. As a result, the plane seemed to be flying in the sky. Secondly I selected the background with Quick Selection Tool and applied feather with the radius of 5 pixels. Now the colour of background was turned blue from its original colour and the image was ready to share with art lovers.
--Dr. Pankaj Sharma